With our teacher guided Study Hall, middle school students will have the opportunity to make friends, develop responsibility and practice organizational and study skills all at the same time!
Study Hall is Monday through Thursday from 3:30 – 6:30 and students will be allowed to drop in and out at any time. As a member of our Study Hall, students will be able to receive:
- Homework help
- Assistance with preparing for tests in any subject
- Study Skills practice
- Organizational skill training
- Time management practice
In addition, because we believe in the importance of knowing how to apply knowledge learned in school to real-life situations, teachers will also provide:
- Innovative projects that require interdisciplinary work
- Some curriculum involving skills in Math, Language Arts, Science, Engineering, Design, and Art in order to create solutions for real life problems
- Field Trips to broaden life experiences
- Knowledge and access to specialized events such as fundraisers, conferences, and community service opportunities
Each student will receive a Study Hall portfolio that outlines progress in schoolwork as well as projects, activities, and events attended through our Study Hall program.